All copyrights listed and posted on this website belong to us except for other media whose source is clearly stated.In principle, posting of the contents belonging to us on other media is prohibited.
Under copyright law, "citations" used for legitimate purposes such as news, criticism, and research are permitted.
The legitimate purpose is
1. There is "necessity" to cite a copyrighted work
2. In both quality and quantity, the citation destination is "master" and the quoted part is "subordinate".
3. The text and the quoted part can be clearly separated
4. The source is clearly stated
And so on.
In principle, "links" to other media are free for purposes other than business purposes.In that case, be sure to specify the "link" destination (http://ihf.jp/ link location, title, organization name, etc.) and put up a "link".However, this does not apply if it is posted for a purpose contrary to our "intention".
The contents of the websites of third parties that link to this website are managed under their own responsibility.Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by using them.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, safety, or whether the information posted on this website is in line with the purpose of use.In addition, we do not take any responsibility for any damages caused by the use of this website.In addition, even if the service is interrupted or delayed due to maintenance work of this site, server, network equipment, line failure, etc., and as a result, the user suffers damage, we will not take any responsibility. I will not bear it.This site may change the address etc. without prior notice.Please note.
When using the information posted on this website, we shall not take any action that we deem inappropriate.In particular, the following acts are strictly prohibited.
1. Acts that damage the honor or credibility of a third party or us
2. Actions that cause or may cause financial loss or disadvantage to a third party or us
3. Acts that infringe or may infringe the privacy of third parties
4. Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
5. Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals